Monday, July 5, 2010

In life, starting something or anything is always difficult. Coming into this world was tough for mummy. When I first learnt to drive 14 yrs ago, I couldn't figure out why there was this stupid thing called the clutch (auto cars are the best invention ever - any idiot can drive now). I wasted so much coffee beans because I didn't know how much pressure I needed to tamp (barista lingo) the coffee ground so I could get my espresso just right. You get my point, so to even get a topic going in this maiden blog of mine was not easy. I am clueless what will be of interest to you but I am sure along the way, I may touch a chord in your life. A similar genre of music, a common tastebud, or simply "hey I can truly understand what she went through!"

I enjoy reading the Sunday Times Life section. That's the section I will grab first while I sip my Sunday brew. I envy Ignatius and Sumiko who write about things closest to their hearts and they get paid for doing that - that's so unfair. I know I am late and a newbie as you can see I am using the available template for my page, nothing fancy, cuz I am still learning to use this podium to post my thoughts. Feel free to comment, but be nice. I don't bite you, so don't bite me. Let's make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment